This tour has been custom created to offer a leisurely pace, discovering the best of Ireland, Scotland & London. The itinerary includes all the ‘must-see', ‘must-do' excursions and it's all included in your price. You enjoy the services of a professional tour director who escorts the group, plus the knowledge of local guides along the way.
Starting from Dublin, you'll discover the south and north of Ireland, showcasing the very best sightseeing and scenery Ireland has to offer. You then take the ferry to Scotland to experience 8,000 years of history and heritage, featuring the highlands of Scotland and a highlight 3 night stay in Edinburgh. Finally, the group transfers by fast train between Edinburgh to London for a three night stay, where you'll visit the top spots, plus take a day trip to visit the charming Cotswolds and Oxford.
Ireland~Scotland~London & nearby
From $4950 per person
- Quality hotels ^
- Departure transfer, London hotel to Heathrow airport *
- Daily breakfast
- 9 dinners including 3 local highlight dinners
- Private air-conditioned coach touring with reclining seats & washroom onboard.
- Ferry trip across the Irish Sea to Scotland
- All entrance fees as per itinerary
- Fully escorted with Tour Director
- Local guides as per the itinerary
- Porterage (1 bag per person)
- Stylish travel wallet for your travel documents
- Maximum group size 36
* only included when airfares are purchased through us and you are travelling between the group hotel and London Heathrow, booked as part of your tour package. Airfares are not included in tour price and are quoted separately.
^ hotel standard - see notes about hotel standard detailed with the itinerary.