Early summer is a beautiful time of year to visit Italy. On this tour you will discover the best of one of the world's most picturesque countries from the north to south. Starting in the fashion capital of Milan, you'll continue to the Italian lakes district before touring to Venice, heading to Florence, staying over in Tuscany and ending your tour in the ancient city of Rome, along the way discovering scenic countryside regions of Italy.
Touring highlights include a three night stay in Florence, Sorrento and Rome, a highlight excursion of the Cinque Terre (or five villages), Pompeii, the superb Vatican museums and a whole lot more.
This tour enjoys the benefit of small group touring with no more than 24 travellers in the group and is fully escorted from Italy.
North to South of Italy
medium pace/coach tour
From $5850 twin share per person
- 17 nights, 4 star hotels
- Daily breakfast (17)
- A group welcome drink
- 6 dinners
- Professional tour director
- Tours & excursions as per itinerary
- Pre-paid tips for tour director, coach driver, local guides, restaurant staff
- Arrival transfer, airport to hotel, Milan *
- Departure transfer, hotel to airport, Rome *
- For your comfort, maximum group size 24
- Note 1: city taxes - some minor city taxes are payable directly to the hotel at check in.
- Note 2: airfares are not included with the tour price and are quoted separately
- Note 3: arrival and departure transfers only apply to nominnated group flight and only when you purchase your airfare with us as part of your holiday package.
- Note 4: travel insurance is at your own expense and is mandatory for participation.